The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Thursday, October 16, 2008

To all my Utah friends...

Please HELP me!!

I need quart size mason jars! Anyone who finds me quart size mason jars will win a wonderful jar of fresh apple pie filling! Makes baking apple pies easy!
I can't find jars anywhere...there is a shortage in Utah because of all you crazing food storage canning people. Save some for the people who just want to enjoy an apple pie every now and then!:)
Please, if you go shopping and see jars! Call me or buy them for me!
Thanks!!!

15 comments:

Poppy said...

I love the pic of your little hoodlums! I don't know, you nay have to worry about those two! If you want I can look for some quart jars here...did you try looking online? I also want to "how to" on the apple pie filling.

Alicia said...

I'll keep my eyes open for some. It has been awhile, but I thought I saw some at Walmart in Lindon. Kinda far for you to go but when I go there next I will look again. Good luck! And I totally want your apple pie recipe! I have boxes of apples that i need things to do with.

mad white woman said...

Good luck! I went to FIVE Wal Marts one week and they didn't have any here in AZ. Yup, bunch of crazies getting their food storage beefed up. Eventually I gave up because if everyone else is using them all up, they'll have plenty of food to share with me when I'm starving. Ha ha. :)

Alicia said...

Hey Em, another great place to look is at garage sales and possibly KSL ads? I have found a TON of jars for super cheap at garage sales.

Also, did you know Koren lives here too? We get together sometimes so maybe we should all get together sometime?

Alicia said...

Sorry, ANOTHER comment. :) Here is a yard sale going on with canning jars:

PG October 17th and 18th 325 N 100 E 9am -5pm Coats Two 1920’s kitchen chairs comic books kids and adult clothes canning jars Lots of New Items Great for Christmas Gifts. Barbies and older Dolls .

Kami Milliron said...

Thanks for the link to that Blog. Sunny and I have emailed back and forth a few times now and she has a lot of helpful things to say. She knows exactly how I feel and that brings me some comfort.

Thanks again !

J♥M said...

I just bought me a box this am at Macey's in PG. I went EVERYWHERE! I wish I would have known that you needed them and I would have picked some up for you. It's J-M D by the way. And I just filled mine! SHoot!

Lynette Callister said...

I love that picture of your 2 boys toooo CUTE!!

Beka said...

thats funny there is a shortage of jars in utah. you can get the letters from this website

http://www.jcarolinecreative.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=JC&Screen=STENCIL

Mike and Kari said...

Emily! Its Kari Gaddie. I've started yet another blog. This time, its gaddiefam.blogspot.com. I promise this is the last one I am going to start :) How are have you been? Congratulations on the new baby girl! That is so dang exciting! She is going to be so adorable, just like your boys! Take care and I'll talk to you soon.

seven smiles said...

You're so funny!
I like the rations poster
:)

Emily Widdison said...

my mom in law saved the day. She gave me 36 jars. Thanks Lorraine!!

Lisa said...

Hey Emily.
I am not sure if i emailed you about my new blog?
wwwscottandlisa.blogspot.com
There is no (dot) after www
I know kind of weird.
I am going private soon, so let me know if you want me to put you on my list. Send me your email address.
Thanks

Nat said...

Hey there! Did you get enough jars?? I tried finding some a few weeks ago and they were nowhere! I liked the pics of the kiddos. I was going to call you today and forgot, I have a questio for you. I will call you tomorrow. :)

Nanda said...

Were you able to find your jars? I've really been wanting to learn how to can things. Is is too hard?!

Love the pictures of your boys! Luke has grown so much! He's probably about as big as Nick by now! (Nick is the shortest in his class - even with all the girls - poor kid!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...