The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Thursday, October 30, 2008

What will she look like?

I keep wondering what our girl will look like. I only have my boys to compare her to.
They were so cute. Both of these picture were taken sometime in their first week of life.

Isaac Kyle Widdison

Luke Parley Widdison
I do have to admit, I did wonder after Luke was born HOW cute he would be with his crooked nose. I wondered if it would ever straighten out! Kyle assured me it would. He was right.

Man that is a lot of blue. Can't wait to take a picture in pink.

2 comments:

Sidney said...

Boy my new-borns were never so beautiful. I think being so early they all looked like freshly hatched birds. "She" has a great chance of being gorgeous like her brothers.But....having said that I'm trying really hard to give women a better identity than their looks...what will her disposition be like is a more important question.

The Smith's said...

I know the feeling. But I keep thinking about that extra load of pink laundry that i am going to be doing now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...