The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Friday, October 31, 2008

On Halloween Night

Happy Halloween!
First we carved some last minute pumpkins (thanks Natalie and Jordan for a great pumpkin face, we copied because Isaac wanted his pumpkin to be spooky too!) Luke, for some reason wanted me to draw him a tree. I refused and he seemed to be okay with a bat instead. He kept telling us all month long, and anyone who would listen to him, that he was going to be a scary bat for Halloween. Well, I think he was too cute to be scary. Isaac was an awesome Ninja.I don't know what their deal was. They really were excited to go trick or treating but this is the first picture we got. Can you see the excitement in their eyes?
That's better.
Do you like my highlighter bottles? These are really cool in person. Just get a black light (very cheap the day after Halloween) fill some water bottles with water and pull out the ink part of the highlighters and drop it in. They "glow!" I would have liked to do a bunch, but I wasn't very prepared and only found 2 old highlighters laying around the house.

It rained a little.
I am trying to be happy in this picture but really I was quite disappointed with their loot. Last year we made out with much more candy...for me!! They pooped out after just our street! Lame! I tried to urge them on but they said they were done.

Enjoying suckers and watching a Halloween show. All sugared out.

Ninja Dude
(mouth full of candy)

Bat Boy

And I have to add that this morning (the day after Halloween),
the first thing out of my boys' mouths:
Isaac, "Is it still Halloween?!"
Luke, "I'm going to be a bat."

12 comments:

mad white woman said...

Those highlighter bottles are pretty cool.

Clara was a bat too... but her costume was kind of pathetic. Just wait and see.

Oh yeah! You're pregnant.

Kyle said...

It was a disappointing performance for the kids. I guess the daily Halloween parties over the past week took away the urgency from Halloween night...

Mike and Kari said...

Cute pictures! Your boys are adorable

Karena said...

Isn't it sad when the pregnant mothers are bummed because their children didn't bring home enough candy for them! I'm finding it hard not to eat all the "good" candy!

Erin said...

Yeah I made it to your blog it let me in :) In am glad your Halloween was great!

the waites said...

your such a fun mom! The boys are thee cutest. You dont even look Pregenant:)

Becky J. said...

Cute costumes and way cute kids! Sophie keeps asking me when we get to do Halloween again, too. I think it was a hit.

The Fillmore Family said...

Isaac, I loved your cool costume but you are way too cute to scare me. I love you. I liked your tea party too and all the pictures of the pumpkin patch. I think we should have some duck or boat races at our next reunion. Hey Luke you were a pretty neat Bat? Did your Mom make your costumes?I went through Uncle Benjamin's spook alley for Halloween. Love, Grandma

Nat said...

Looks like lots of fun at the Widdisons, like always. They sure do look cute. Glad we could be of service on the pumpkin. We will post pics of my kiddos hopefully soon. You won't even recognize Lauryn. :)

seven smiles said...

cute costumes!
did you make the bat?

Emily Widdison said...

No, I did not make that bat!! Old Navy.

allie said...

Those boys are so cute in their costumes! Looks like we shop at the same place. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...