BLOG WORTHY!
Here it is. My first purchased outfit for my first girl. No, it isn't the cutest outfit I have come across. No, it wasn't on sale. It was just there at Target and it was starring at me and kept saying to me "come one, just buy me, you are having a girl in 10 weeks, 6 days (who is counting?) and you haven't bought ONE single outfit for her" So I did it. I made my first truly girly purchase.
I have also been busy making cute diaper rags (and super easy) for my little baby girl.
Halloween Cookie time!
The boys loved making cookies and delivering them. I was surprised by how many Isaac frosted and decorated. He really was a big help! Luke just wanted to play in the flour and dough. Grandma Widdison made these cute aprons for the boys.
You better believe it! These are our famous "tea" parties. We did these all the time in our last neighborhood with our neighbors and sometimes just with Isaac and Luke. Boys can have tea parties too! They love doing this just on their own, but it is an added bonus when they get to invite some friends over. They love mixing their own lemonade (5 parts sugar 1 part water) and Luke loves to steal a little bite of pink sugar when I'm not looking.
I took the kids to corn bellys with the good old BYU mbasa group (I'm not an official member anymore, but they still let me come:) I had a horrible time trying to walk and keep up with the kids...I was waddling in pain everywhere we went. Good thing the kids loved it! We have been going to pumpkin patches/parks since Isaac was about a year old. It is a fun tradition we hope to keep up with, a memory these kids better remember!! I remember last year caring that my kids were dressed cute in fall festive outfits for a cute picture out in front. Can you tell I didn't care this time? Luke wasn't cooperating anyways.
This picture truly show how much my kids like these swings. They are adorable swings...tires cut out in cool objects but a lame design. You can't really swing on them. You just get pushed forward and hit in the head with the rope.


10 comments:
I didn't buy anything for Clara until a few months or so before she was born. And I bought an ugly dress that she never wore. It's still hanging in the closet with the tag on it. Ha! But once she came, I didn't have a problem buying things for her... :)
Cute picture of your Isaac's arm around Luke.
Stats for Jesse-40 lbs, Grace-37, Dylan 26...a little smaller than yours!
We made cookies this week, too and Dylan did a number with the flour and dough as well...fun clean up!
I can't believe that you just barely purchased a girl outfit! I would have been all over that months ago. Your kids are absolutely adorable. I love that you do so many fun things with them. Thanks for all the good ideas!
This post will help them to "remember"
:)
Cute - where did you get your Halloween cookie cutters?
You are such a fun mom, Emily! Hopefully I can be creative like you when Rem gets a little older
Oh my goodness! I thought those boys had grown! Stats for Nick:
32lbs - height was like 2% for his age. Hannah is under the 5% range as well. Guess we know whose side of the family they resemble. I'm hoping for a growth spurt when they're teenagers!
Super cute baby girl dress(I can't believe that was your first baby girl purchase) and I love those burp cloths you made! I'll have to copy that idea for gifts!
I am excited for you to have a little girl. It is so fun. I feel like you though. I don't know how it will be when I have a boy. :) By the way thanks for your recent political posts.
I just love how creative and busy you are. You put me to shame but I sure get a lot of great ideas from you. Thanks!
congratulations on the girls, the outfit is so cute!
Post a Comment