miss Ruby Belle
This is all about you.
This is one of our favorite faces that you make.
Too cute.
This is all about you.
This is one of our favorite faces that you make.
Too cute.

These are two of your most favorite people.
Your brothers capture your attention in so many different ways. If you are upset or sad, all you need is to see one of their faces and everything is all better. They can't stand it when you are sad and try so hard to make you feel better.
Isaac LOVES to hold you.

One morning before church they wanted to hold you and rock you in the rocking chair. I took the sweetest (and funniest) video of them singing to you. They were both singing their own made up lullaby (at the same time) to you. I'll have to post the video sometime.
Even though at one point in my pregnancy I hoped for a "little skinny baby" (mostly my back and neck wanted some relief from your big brothers) we are all so happy that you are our sweet chubby girl. We don't care that you are fat...we love it!

You are getting better at tummy time, even though you still won't roll over. I don't think you even want to. You get so close, but then you just chill in a sideways position.
You love bath time! And it is a good thing too because just like your brothers, you tend to sweat at night and wake up STINKY! Whoever said girls don't sweat were wrong!
That's better--all clean and smelling yummy!
You also love, Love, LOVE hanging out in your stroller. When your brothers were babies they didn't like the stroller very much, we're so happy that you do!

You can't decide if you like your fingers, thumb, fist, or binky. You pretty much just stuff whatever is closest in your mouth.
But some days you really do enjoy those two fingers.







13 comments:
Very cute. I think she most resembles Isaac.
She is too cute! She has reminded me of Isaac since the first few pic I saw. awww
Your little Ruby Roo is adorable. I love her chubs! She looks delicious. I love LUke's curly mop too.... how could I not. :)
I'm glad your kids bring you so much happiness. You sure got great ones!
Cutie-patootie.
what else is there to say?
:)
I want to squeeze her...
mmmm love those thighs!
So stinking cute! I just love the pictures of her & the bear. Priceless! Where does the time go?
pink dress is even cuter on her than on the hanger. I love seeing familiar outfits that look so very different on her than on my kids. fun pictures.
We were hoping for Utah...so that we'd be closer to our our parents and siblings (and these awesome people who call themselves the Widdisons), but it didn't work out. You'll have to see us when you visit your family.
She is A-dorable! Seriously, so so cute! I love that her brothers are so good to her, too. What a lucky girl.
emily, you are amazing. i've been behind on my blogs. it's fun to catch up. i must say, as far as nieces go, ruby is one of the cutest. what a babe. hope to see you guys soon. heard you've been sick. hope you're feeling better, kari
Ruby is so cute! I can't believe how much she looks like Isaac! I love that red hair!
We loved the update on Ruby. We needed that. Love, Mom
Love this post - she's adorable, and you're such a cute and fun mom!
Post a Comment