The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Cedric and Ruby

Two cool names for two cool kids!
Too cute, huh!?
These sweet cousins are only 6 weeks apart. They have both grown up so much these past few months I can hardly stand it! Cedric is too cool for Utah though, so he is taking his parents and leaving us very soon. He wants to try out living in Georgia, of all places! Cedric (and your parents) we hope you have a great time, but we will miss you guys!
Cedric is not pushing Ruby, he is merely giving her a love pat.
I hope these two are great friends in the future.


Annie, do these show up as x's too?


4 comments:

aelizabethgarner said...

why wont your pictures show up on my computer? They are just little x's.

Monique said...

Every time I see those two names together I envision an older African-American couple. This must be your family tribute to our historic presidency, right? ;)

The Fillmore Family said...

The first two showed up as x's and then the rest were fine. Loved the pictures of my two cute grandbabies. Love, Mom

Mike said...

We haven't popped into your blog for too long! Your little Ruby is gorgeous. Love her chubby little body- she is just really tasty. Your boys have grown too much! Good to catch up, you guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...