Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are the Widdison Gang of 12. Kyle is busy working his tail end off at work, managing to work 2 jobs while still being a great dad and husband isn't easy! In his spare time...HA! Emily is busy at home with the kids and dreams of having spare time to read and eventually help save the world from vicious villains. The kids are doing their thing. We wonder what in the WORLD we are doing sometimes, but mostly we are just content to be in our wonderful world. Welcome!
Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
4 comments:
I remember calling you when you had Isaac. I was in Rexburg and you were in Naperville?. I remember you said you named him Joshua for a day then Isaac. Now he's running around with baseball gloves playing tee ball. Aww...
You are such a great mom to your kiddos. You're always having so much fun with your kids, I'm pretty sure you are playing house!;) hope you got my birfday message-glad you had a good one! Love ya!
I think the same thing sometimes. I am surprised I have been a Mom for 4 years now. And I must be doing something right because Douglas is healthy, happy and smart.
If it is playing house you are an expert! love ya and had so much fun seeing you and your beautiful family tonight!
I didn't realize Isaac is so olive skinned. Oh, babies are so sweet.
Happy Birthday. Lots of days late. :)
Post a Comment