The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Monday, June 01, 2009

Ready, Set, Go!

Kindergarten, here I come!

Isaac went to Candy Cane Lane preschool.
Here he is with his teachers Mrs. Jennifer and Miss Jessica.

This class size was huge! There were 18 kids.
After graduation from not one, but TWO preschools this year, Isaac feels ready to brave the world and take on Kindergarten! I'm not so sure and getting scared already for that first day of public school. Help!
What a cute graduate!

Our neighborhood co-op preschool was awesome and both Isaac and I made some great friends!

(Bailey, Kiana, Kathren, Ammon, Tiffany, Isaac)
Isaac, we are so proud of you! You are such a smarty pants!

6 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Such a cute little boy ! I can imagine how proud you are : ) I would love to get Douglas into preschool this year, but everyone is SO expensive. It's ridiculous.

seven smiles said...

Isaac--you're the man! You will love kindergarten and we are excited for you.
(Miss Jessica looks like Hayden Panettiere...)

Sabrina O'Malley said...

I am excited for you to send your first to Kindergarten. My emotions were very mixed on the subject but I only let a few tears out with a lot of smiles on the side.

By the way, my kids still talk about your music class and we listen to the music all the time. Thanks again!

aelizabethgarner said...

dear isaac,
Cool! kindergarten was one of my favorite years! I cant wait to see you this summer. from,Nathan

Monique said...

Very exciting times. What is that white gown he's wearing in the first few pics?

The Fillmore Family said...

Oh Isaac, you are so handsome! Love, Grandma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...