I have so many pics to upload and so much to catch up on...but not right now.
On Father's Day--
To Daddy
From: Isaac
"I know you are just a dad, but you need a celebration too."
To Daddy
From: Luke
"Happy New year party!"
We are the Widdison Gang of 12. Kyle is busy working his tail end off at work, managing to work 2 jobs while still being a great dad and husband isn't easy! In his spare time...HA! Emily is busy at home with the kids and dreams of having spare time to read and eventually help save the world from vicious villains. The kids are doing their thing. We wonder what in the WORLD we are doing sometimes, but mostly we are just content to be in our wonderful world. Welcome!
Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
3 comments:
PICTURES PLEASE! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW...OOPS DON'T TELL ANYONE READING THIS BLOG THAT YOUR BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW THURSDAY JUNE 25TH. HOPE IT A FABULOUS DAY!
I see a delete box in the corner of my comment. You can't really dump me can you. I guess I have been dumped by others, oh well, hope it is a great day.
Bradley asked the same thing, why there isn't a kid's day. I told him the same answer that everyday was kids day. Then he asked why he doesn't get gifts everyday.
Post a Comment