The Windy City
Chicago, IL
October 2004
Chicago, IL
October 2004
Kyle worked in the tallest building to the right.
But not ALL days:)
I've never done a flashback Friday before...I just couldn't stand looking at my toe pictures any longer:)
We are the Widdison Gang of 12. Kyle is busy working his tail end off at work, managing to work 2 jobs while still being a great dad and husband isn't easy! In his spare time...HA! Emily is busy at home with the kids and dreams of having spare time to read and eventually help save the world from vicious villains. The kids are doing their thing. We wonder what in the WORLD we are doing sometimes, but mostly we are just content to be in our wonderful world. Welcome!
Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
5 comments:
these are much better pics than the toes!
oh i love this. keep doing the flash back fridays. i love seeing your pics. your babies are all so cute. cutie baby isaac. doesn't it make you a little teary eyed when you look at his cute baby pics and now he is big and 5?!! aww, they grow too fast...
Sometimes I miss Chicago too! Gavin and I miss Uno Pizza(downtown...not the chain) a lot! I miss the ward. The people were awesome...there was always something to do. But, there's a lot more that I don't miss!
why don't i have your email address??? I was going to email you the list of cousins that I came up with. send it to me and I'll send you the list. heather.archibald@gmail.com
Glad you did one becacuse I sure dropped the ball! :)
But your toe was kind of cool...
Post a Comment