We are getting ready for a great summer. We have a lot of park days, library days, and craft days ahead of us. The kids have loved making paper bag puppets lately and they especially loved making costumes for their animals--entertained them (and me) for an entire day. It was Isaac's idea and was fun and easy for all of us:) I have way too many books I'm trying to read but I love summer because I am not tempted by any of the t.v. shows so I can read, read, read! Unfortunately the beginning of summer has not turned out to be all fun and games...Ruby was an amazing sleeper BEFORE she got sick and now that she is all better, we are training her to be great again. NOT fun. I can't stand to hear her cry because she rarely cries. Breaks my heart but I can't take nursing her to sleep and trying to make the transfer one more night!
Monday, June 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
You are such a fun mom and saying that over and over is simply stating the obvious. :) thanks for always inspiring me. I love the kids friends all dressed up in costumes. Thanks for the brilliant idea Isaac! Cache will love making costumes for his stuffed friends.let us all know which books are your favorites. Have a fun summer!
Looks like you are off to a great start this summer! More than I have done! I love all their animals, they always get included in what they are doing. :) I am going to call and chat with you today, so you better answer the phone :)
You are always playing with your kids! You are an awesome mom!
You are out of control. Don't let Raymond find out that a mother doesn't have to be so boring. He'll leave me.
Love it.
Post a Comment